Early Reader Review of
“PBJ Religion… Finding Simple Peace” (potential publication date: April, 2020), from Stephanie Repaci, Campus Director of Student Life at Broward College in Florida…
“The author says right upfront how this will not be traditional text! And it’s not! It’s a transfer to the relatable—with lots of pop culture inserted; kind of like watching a Seinfeld episode. The author breaks down his manuscript into four sections, which resonates with the reader. It cannot really be described as philosophical, but the add-ons give it a rich historical perspective. PBJ Religion goes far beyond Biblical references; Tim McHeffey is truly a twenty-first century writer! The subtitle promises that this book is a path to inner peace. And it is. The Peacemeal Notes to Self help to re-emphasize that… just another nuance making this book an easy read.”
Thank you, Stephanie for your kind and detailed assessment of PBJ Religion! This week I wish to emphasize a few guidelines I continually adopt for my own life—comparing Stephanie’s review to my own life (and perhaps yours as well?).
- We don’t have to be so traditional if it doesn’t work for us. Begin your own fresh and new!
- Life must resonate with us… it must feel right.
- Your life IS YOUR manuscript. Break it down into manageable pieces and sections.
- Make your own Notes to Self. In the end, it’s only you who is responsible for everything in your own life.
- “Life” should be an easy read. We often make it waaay too hard and it does not have to be.